HYPERPIGMENTATION AND MELASMA
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight and tanning beds
- High-Energy Visible (HEV), also known as Blue Light, from our LED lightings and electronic gadgets
- Pro-oxidative air pollutants
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPERPIGMENTATION AND DARK SPOTS
WHAT IS SUNSCREEN?
SUN PROTECTION FACTOR (SPF)
ROLE OF WEARING SUNSCREEN IN HYPERPIGMENTATION
WHICH TYPE OF SUNSCREEN IS SUITABLE FOR MELASMA AND HYPERPIGMENTATION
- Physical Blockers are sunscreens that physically block the sun rays from reaching your skin.
- Chemical Blockers use nanoparticles that absorb harmful UV rays and release the energy as heat.
WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU USE?
- An SPF 30 allows about 3% of UVB rays to hit your skin.
- An SPF 50 allows about 2% of those rays through.
RECOMMENDED SUNSCREEN TO HELP TREAT HYPERPIGMENTATION OR DARK SPOTS
Crystal Tomato® Beyond Sun Protection is More-Than-A-Sunscreen.
Crystal Tomato® Beyond Sun Protection is a Medically Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with SPF 79+, Blue Light 54+ and Persistent Pigment Darkening (PPD) 17+ (PA++++). It also protects skin against environmental pollution which scientists discovered as a major cause for hyperpigmentation and premature skin ageing.
Crystal Tomato® Beyond Sun Protection is also clinically tested to increase skin hydration by 32% within 28 days, and is known to significantly whiten your skin.
It took 5 years of intensive research, formulations after formulations, multiple clinical studies conducted across the world to finally achieve the sunscreen in our hand today. An effective, high protection sunscreen which is both a Physical and Chemical sunscreen and yet with an amazing light texture and non greasy.